Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Inaugural Rage

Hi there and welcome to The Capn's Daily Rage. The entire idea of this blog is for me to inform you, dear reader, of what is giving me the shits in a somewhat amusing manner. Hopefully I can do a small yet fun update every single day, giving you a reason to come back many, many times.

Can I do this? Is this a realistic goal?
I don't know.

In the short term, absolutely not, I have university things due in the upcoming weeks, but I intend to update at least a few times during that period. After that, it's free range rage.

Now for the first rage.

People who start blogs and then never post in them, taking up that name for all eternity. DailyRage and TheDailyRage, my first two options for the URL have been taken for 6 and 5 years respectively without posting a single fucking thing.
I'm not sure if you're better or worse than people who start retarded blogs that no one cares about, or could care about, and continue to update them incessantly, ignoring the fact that the rest of the internet is quietly wishing death upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment